21 February, 2012

Goals & Plans

Friday February 3rd I was admitted to the hospital for severe abdominal pains. Turns out my gallbladder was only working 11% so they had to remove it. Because I had surgery (and the bills...) our projects have been somewhat stalled.

Originally we were going to tackle the bathrooms, but I will not be able to help with most of it so we are having to refocus.

Like I mentioned in my post, Ideas for Big Changes, my Love and I are wanting to open the hallway, kitchen/dinning room window, and kitchen doorway a little more. These are much easier to do, so these have been bumped up the list to the top. This will also allow us to finally paint the rooms. YAY!!

We will also be purchasing the wood to build our work benches (2 long ones for the garage and one for my studio). These will be very helpful when it comes time to tackle the bigger projects.

Then we will also complete the cabinets for the laundry room.

For this year our goals are:

1) Garage ~ shelves installed, benches made, and possibly electrical addition finished
2) Laundry ~ cabinet and shelf installed
3) Openings (Hallway, Kitchen Doorway, Window) finished
4) Paint the great room
5) Complete media corner
6) Guest Bedroom ~ carpet and vanity installed
7) Studio ~ painted, carpet removed,concrete cleaned, work bench made
8) Master ~ bathroom finished, room painted, closet possibly finished
9) Exterior ~ weed killer, citrus trees irrigated

Aw man. Now that I look at the list, we sure have our work cut out for us! Now where did my hammer go?

Cheers ~


No comments: